Man Lights Fragrant Candle Inside His Car And It Goes Up In Flames

Firefighters in Charlotte County, Florida had to put out a car fire at a Culver's restaurant. The driver told the firefighters a fragrant candle he was burning inside the car accidentally tipped over onto some papers and ignited the blaze. He stopped the car outside of the restaurant and ran for a trash can to fill with water in order to put the flames out. However, when he returned to the car, it was completely engulfed. The car was a complete loss and no injuries reported, but firefighters want to remind motorists not to drive with a burning candle in your car.